Cozy Merchandise CF Cozy Ft Battery-Powered Reusable Shoe Inserts Evaluations
- Safe, resuable insoles providing warmth to feet in any environment
- Ultra-thin pads conform to shoes and warm to 98°F in seconds
- Shock-proof and water-resistant, AA batteries may be easily exchanged
- Energy-efficient alternative to chemical or microwaveable pads
- One size fits older children sizes 2+ and all adults
Battery operated heated shoe insole. Thin shoe insoles fit right inside any shoe or boot and heat up keeping feet & toes warm. CONVENIENT LEG STRAP HOLDS AA BATTERIES AND HAS A REMOTE CORD TO DISCONNECT POWER WHEN NOT IN USE. Foot warmers were designed originally for military use, and it’s made to simply maintain optimal body temperature of feet, not be too warm/hot that it could affect health. Got cold feet? Just slip the ultra-thin Cozy Feet inserts into your shoes, Then attach the battery packs to your belt. This product gives you up to 98 degrees F of heat–with no risk of shock–anywhere your feet can take you. The low-profile battery pack is all but invisible. Each insert uses two long-lasting AA batteries (not included).–Josh Dettweiler
What’s in the Box
One pair of inserts, attached wires and terminals, battery pouch
Five Tips for Buying a Heater
Choosing a space heater is a matter of sifting through a bewildering array of types, power ratings, and fuel sources. Let’s break it down a little to make the process easier.
What are the different types of space heaters?
- Radiant heaters emit infrared radiation that directly warms the objects in front of the heaters (rather than the surrounding air). If you only need heat by a desk or in a small section of a room, a radiant heater is quiet and will use very little power.
- Forced-air heaters use a fan to blow air that has been warmed by metal or ceramic heating elements. A forced-air heater is appropriate for quickly heating up a small- to medium-sized room, but can be noisy.
- Convection heaters draw cold air from the floor; the air is warmed by heating coils and emitted from the top of the heater. A convection heater is appropriate for quickly heating up a small- to medium-sized room, but also can be noisy.
- Radiators work by heating oil enclosed in a reservoir, gradually heating the surrounding air. If heating speed isn’t an issue, you might want to opt for a radiator. These are extremely quiet and effective–perfect for bedrooms.
Should I buy an electric or a combustion model?
If you want a heater that will be available in emergencies, or that can heat areas larger than a single room, choose a “combustion” model–one that is powered by a gas or fuel like propane, kerosene, natural gas, or diesel. Which fuel type you choose depends largely on convenience and local availability. For example, diesel would be appropriate for a heater you take with you on long car trips.
How powerful a heater do I need?
Heaters are rated by BTU, which stands for British Thermal Unit (the amount of heat needed to heat one pound of water by 1 degree F). To find out how many BTU you need:
- Calculate the volume of the space to be heated by multiplying square footage by height.
- Multiply that number by 4 if your insulation is poor, 3 if it’s average, or 2 if it’s good.
The resulting number is a ballpark figure for how many BTU you’ll need.
Do space heaters cost a lot to operate?
As a general rule, electric space heaters are more expensive to use than combustion models. To ensure energy efficiency, a thermostat is a must-have feature for any heater. For radiant heaters, models with a 360 degree heating surface can heat larger spaces. If you need a forced-air heater, models with ceramic elements tend to be more efficient.
Are space heaters a fire hazard?
Space heaters are implicated in about 25,000 residential fires every year. To ensure proper safety, always follow the manufacturer’s usage instructions and fill out the warranty card to receive informational updates from the manufacturer. Also, look for extra safety features such as an automatic shutoff switch that can shut down the unit if, for example, it gets upended. In addition, choose a model where the heating element is adequately enclosed within the unit.
WHAT YOU WILL FEEL:
For safety reasons, this in-shoe warmer is designed to heat up to just above blood heat (normal body temperature). It does NOT create noticeably hot temperatures, since elevated temperatures in contact with the body may cause injury. COZY FEET works by keeping the temperature inside the shoe at a comfortably normal, NOT dangerously hot temperature.
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 8.49
- Helps charge 12V batteries with the power of the sun
- Works with motorcycles, personal water crafts,ATVs, snowmobiles and tractors
- Amorphous panel works in all daylight conditions and is weatherproof for added durability
- Built-in overcharge/discharge protection
- Complete kit includes 8 ft of wire connected to the solar panel, 8 ft of extra wire, battery clamps, O ring connector, fuse, and Quick Connect Technology for simple installation
The Sunforce 50013 1-Watt Power Sports Charger is the perfect solution for charging the batteries of motorcycles, personal water crafts, ATVs, snowmobiles and more. Constructed with amorphous solar cells, this solar panel is maintenance-free and extremely easy to install. With its built-in overcharge / discharge protection, this top of the line solar panel works in all daylight conditions to keep your batteries charged. The complete kit includes: 8 ft. of wire connected to the solar panel, 8 ft. of extra wire, battery clamps, O ring connector, fuse, and Quick Connect Technology for simple installation.
The Sunforce 50013 1-Watt Power Sports Charger is the perfect solution for charging the batteries of motorcycles, personal water crafts, ATVs, snowmobiles and more. Constructed with amorphous solar cells, this solar panel is maintenance-free and extremely easy to install. With its built-in overcharge/discharge protection, this top-of-the-line solar panel works in all daylight conditions to keep your batteries charged. The complete kit includes 8 ft. of wire connected to the solar panel, 8 ft. of extra wire, battery clamps, O ring connector, fuse, and Quick Connect Technology for simple installation.
Convenient Power That Helps Keep Your Batteries Charged
This Sunforce solar charger lets you harness the power of the sun, the most powerful and plentiful source of energy available to us. Unlike nuclear and fossil fuels, solar power is clean and pollution-free, and the equipment requires very little maintenance to operate.
The Power Sports Charger may be attached directly to your battery using either of the accessories included with the charger. Included with the charger are a set of “O” Rings as well as a set of battery clamps. Both are equipped with quick connect technology to allow quick and easy connections.
About Amorphous Solar Power
Solar panels convert sunlight into an electric current, they do not store power. Amorphous solar panels are created by spraying silicon onto glass in very thin layers, and are commonly known as thin film solar panels. This process allows them to be better at generating electricity in all lighting conditions, including cloudy or shady environments. They have a maximum operating temperature range of -40 to 176-degrees Fahrenheit, requiring virtually no maintenance. They can even withstand impacts from one-inch hailstones at 50 miles-per-hour.
Amorphous Silicon key points:
- Lightweight, portable, and shade tolerant
- For entry to solar or hands on solar
- Best for smaller output needs, temporary set ups, and areas that do not receive predictable sun conditions
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 18.57Energy Pills Products For Focus And Mood Coffee Drink Alternative Brain Caffeine
End Date: Wednesday Nov-29-2017 3:11:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $23.67
Buy It Now | Add to watch list